Who We Are? We are a 501(c)3 non profit organization.
We are a nonprofit, faith based organization consisting of a network of 26 food pantries strategically placed throughout Ocean County since 1980. People who are in desperate need of emergency food assistance are greeted with compassion by our over 300 volunteers and supplied with emergency food packages.
Who do we help?
- Low Income
- Single Parents
- Seniors on Set Incomes
How many people do we help?
- Millions since 1980. On average we feed 6,000-7,000 per month.
How do we do it?
- By local business and people donating and supporting us.
How is Hunger Relief financed?
- Ocean County Hunger Relief is a private; faith based nonprofit organization supported mainly through donations from individual people, businesses, and organizations in the community who care about the poor, needy, and homeless.
- Ocean County Hunger Relief is not a government agency.
What makes us a Success?
- Network of 26 Food Pantries
- Over 300 Volunteers
- 35 years of helping fight hunger
- In 2010, 75,000 fed = 900,000 meals Partnership with Feed the Children
- #1 Feeding Resource for Ocean County
We need your help by helping us help our neighbors in need by donating money, food, products, time etc.
Any further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com